I am a software developer with 7+ years of experience. Have a good understanding of the system development life cycle. My responsibilities are architectural design and approaches, development team managing, code development, incident investigation, code and documentation review.
Have experience in Agile methodologies especially Scrum and Kanban.
Perform a Development Team Lead role with 10+ members.
I have experience of working as a Resource Manager with 8 team members.
- Core Technologies: Microsoft.Net Framework, .Net Core, C#
- Database Development: MSSQL, Liquibase
- Version Control Systems: TFS, Git
- Cloud: Azure, Azure DevOps, Azure DataFactory, Azure Management Instance, Azure Functions/Durable Functions, etc.
- Business Rule Engine: Drools (integrate with .net platform). My open source project: Theia
- Atlassian's production stack: Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo
- Also: DryIoc, log4net, Selenium, Petapoco, Dapper, nUnit. Moq, Entity Framework and etc.
Development Team LeadOct 2019 - till now
- Leading discussion with customer and meeting facilitation.
- Migrating the existing application to the Azure cloud, accountable for one of the project's stream.
- Preparing and refactoring existing architecture for improving performance and code quality.
- Developing new functionality.
- Performance issues investigation and improvements.
- Involving in the modification of "infrastructure as a code" via ARM templates.
- Establishing CI/CD processes and deployment strategy.
- Code review.
- Database: Azure Management Instance, MS SQL, MS SQL Server Analysis Services
- Cloud: Azure (Web Services, Functions, Durable Functions, Alerts, etc.), Azure DevOps, Azure Data Factor
- Tools: Visual Studio 2019, Fiddler, MS SQL Management studio
Resource ManagerOct 2018 - till now
- People management and development.
- Personal development plan creation.
- Motivation of employees.
Senior Software EngineerOct 2017 - Oct 2019
Developing new functionality. Refactoring existing architecture for improving performance and code quality. Code review. Involving to online meetings with customer.
- Database: MSSQL
- Tools: Visual Studio, TFS, Fiddler, IIS, dotCover
Development Team Lead - ContractorMay 2020 - Present
Development Team Lead - ContractorJul 2019 - May 2020
Software Engineer - ContractorOct 2017 - Jul 2019
Senior Software EngineerMay 2016 - Sep 2017
Developing of the internal Web application for Raiffeisen Bank which is flexibility, allowing real-time dynamically changes under the specific data models. Developing new functionality. Creating new and refactoring existing architecture for improving performance and code quality. Code review. Involving to online meetings with customer.
- Database: MSSQL, liquibase
- Tools: Jira, Bamboo